Adelaide Oval !
Stage is laid down in Adelaide
Hope springs eternal
To dream, to think
This ball of pink
Deceptive flight
In dusk half light
Nerve edges freyed
Come on England! Oh well played!
Hope springs eternal
To dream, to think
This ball of pink
Deceptive flight
In dusk half light
Nerve edges freyed
Come on England! Oh well played!
Excitement
When I go to be bed tonight
Excited as can be
In the hope that when I wake up
The present under tree
Is a sad Steve Smith satsuma
No Follow on he's fuming
And a gleeful big pink grapefruit
Grin of Captain Kidd Joe Root
Excited as can be
In the hope that when I wake up
The present under tree
Is a sad Steve Smith satsuma
No Follow on he's fuming
And a gleeful big pink grapefruit
Grin of Captain Kidd Joe Root
No comments:
Post a Comment