Why is joining conference calls
Always difficult
Plenty of remote controls
And always same result
Always difficult
Plenty of remote controls
And always same result
Expletives screamed at video
Repeating same insults
Often feel an idiot
Time to turn to the occult.
Repeating same insults
Often feel an idiot
Time to turn to the occult.
Summon up the ghouls and ghosts
Or some other obscure cult
With potions spells and loyal toasts
Join in with this tumult
Or some other obscure cult
With potions spells and loyal toasts
Join in with this tumult
I never know the number
Can I wave this magic wand
Forgotten don't remember
Pressing buttons, won't respond
Can I wave this magic wand
Forgotten don't remember
Pressing buttons, won't respond
I’ll call upon a witches spell
Am I prepared to pay the price?
To join this conference, bloody hell;
Make a deal with devil, nice!
Am I prepared to pay the price?
To join this conference, bloody hell;
Make a deal with devil, nice!
Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble,
Eye of toad and tongue of newt,
Fire burn, cauldron bubble
Give me power with this remote!
Eye of toad and tongue of newt,
Fire burn, cauldron bubble
Give me power with this remote!
King Arthur with Excalibur
Harry Potter with his spells
Ride your Chariot as Ben Hur
Get me out of meeting hell
Harry Potter with his spells
Ride your Chariot as Ben Hur
Get me out of meeting hell
Well now you ask we'll give workflow
To help this Halloween
Press the button and off you go
It’s the easiest it’s been
To help this Halloween
Press the button and off you go
It’s the easiest it’s been
Incredulity! An Outlook schedule
Invite shows on room system
Press the button and you'll
Be needing no assistance
Invite shows on room system
Press the button and you'll
Be needing no assistance
A simple way to do it right
Invite the rooms and peeps
Click to join from your device
Hassle free - there's no more creeps
Invite the rooms and peeps
Click to join from your device
Hassle free - there's no more creeps
Blujeans, Zoom or Polycom
Microsoft workflow
One Touch dial your problems gone
Magic potion green for go!
Microsoft workflow
One Touch dial your problems gone
Magic potion green for go!
No comments:
Post a Comment