Like Boudiccas on bicycles,
Jovial Joan of Arcs!
I'm sure it is advisable,
To Yorkshire! On your marks!
Jovial Joan of Arcs!
I'm sure it is advisable,
To Yorkshire! On your marks!
Your personal Norman conquests,
Own Battles of Agincourt;
Together you will give your best,
With this quest for more.
Own Battles of Agincourt;
Together you will give your best,
With this quest for more.
A thirst for Thirsk, own Waterloos,
The spirit of Dunkirk,
Resilience of our QE2,
You grafters will not shirk!
The spirit of Dunkirk,
Resilience of our QE2,
You grafters will not shirk!
Cameraderie built upon 2 wheels,
Earning spurs to encourage on,
Wills of iron and Sheffield steel,
I hope with the odd song!
Earning spurs to encourage on,
Wills of iron and Sheffield steel,
I hope with the odd song!
Now all be crowned Queens of the road,
Competitive streaks at stake,
Honesty's policy within our souls:
We'll be serving tea n cakes!
Competitive streaks at stake,
Honesty's policy within our souls:
We'll be serving tea n cakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment