Red, white, rosé
not blue
the perfect wine we have for you
Sparkling, by the bottle, by the glass
Decanted into your carafe
Full bodied, light and crisp
Not too much to get you pissed
Ripe dark fruit vanilla aromas
Not too much to give hang overs
Black currant blackberry characteristics
14% vital statistics
Cabernet sauvignon with Merlot blend
To be sommelier is my end
Find the perfect balance
Improve my nose ,my palate
Add freshness from the ripened vine
Versatile at any time
With chicken fish, red meat and veal
Perfect companion for any meal
With bread with game a must with cheese
I sense the scent of vineyard breeze
The wine best tasted whilst at home
No need for Europe no need to roam
I'll sample all the wines I'll swoon
Of course i'll not need a spittoon
I'll savour every grapes last drop
Uncorked to breathe drink from the top
A connoisseur, a soupcon taster
And yes I'll end up really wasted!
No comments:
Post a Comment